Limited Time Cycling Packages in the Pyrenees.
Join us for the Tour de France and more exciting events!
The Pyrenees are one of the world's "must do" cycling destinations, and rightly so. Throughout the season there are regular big cycling events in our area - the biggest being the Tour de France of course.
We also have Spring Training Offers for you to stretch your legs as the mountains wake up, and encourage anyone who can to get out here in the Autumn, it's a truly spectacular time in the Pyrenees.
Challenge Yourself to one of the toughest sportifs and join us for the Marmotte or ride with the Giant on his return to the Tourmalet!
If you have a particular event in mind that we haven't mentioned, get in touch; we always do as much as we can to give you all the support and encouragement that you need.
And if you want to test yourself on some of the toughest cols, how about the Look Marmotte Granfondo Pyrenees held every August and, we think, much tougher than the Alps Sportif...
2019 Tour de France in the Pyrenees 14th-21st July
With the Tour route revealed, booking for this spectacular event is now open.
Only €690PP for a limited time!
We have 3 stages on our doorstep and it looks to be another great year.
Enjoy a week with us and see Le Tour
- Cycle and explore in the Pyrenees
- Ride the famous cols just days before the pros
- Opportunity to ride the full 117km Tourmalet stage (or part of!)
- Three Tour stages to view
- Catered week with full support to get out and ride and to watch the Tour!
• 7 night stay with half-board accommodation
• Airport transfers (if required) from Toulouse or Biarritz
• 3 TDF stages to view: 3 different experiences • Stage 12 see the race in the mountains • Stage 13 Time Trial day near Pau, • Stage 14 Epic summit finish on the mighty Tourmalet! • Single occupancy details on request.
Price only €690 pp for a limited time!
PAY DEPOSIT NOW
LAST YEAR'S TOUR DE FRANCE PHOTOS
Long Weekend Special
9 Nights for the Price of 7!
Look Marmotte Granfondo Pyrenees 2019 Package 2
Race Date 25 August 2019
• 17th - 26th August
• Half-board accommodation
• Supported training/warm up rides throughout the week prior to the race
• Airport transfers (if required) from Toulouse/Biarritz
• Support to sign on for the race (Sat morning)
• Transport to start and from finish line
• Dedicated support stop on course
• RACE ENTRY INCLUDED as part of package
• Prices €799PP (based on 2 sharing)
Single occupancy details on request
Group booking details on request