Tour de France 2022
In The Pyrenees
2022 Tour de France in the Pyrenees
The TDF is back in the Pyrenees for the final week of the Tour!
With highlights including the col d'Aspin, Hourquette d'Ancizan, col d'Azet, col d'Aubisque, col du Soulor, col de Spandelles and stage finishes at Peyragudes and Hautacam... where will you choose to be?
Each year, our Tour Special gives you the to chance to enjoy a week of cycling with AYP
and to see Le Tour as it passes by our doorstep.
- Cycle and explore in the Pyrenees
- Ride the famous cols just days before or after the pros
- Options to ride all or part of last year's Pyrenean stages
- Opportunity to ride the 65km stage from the 2018 Tour with full support
- Catered week with full support to get out and ride and to watch the Tour!
• 7 night stay with half-board accommodation
• Airport transfers (if required) from Toulouse, Tarbes-Lourdes or Biarritz
• 3 TDF stages to view. Options include:*
• Cycle out and see the race in the mountains on one of the iconic climbs of the Pyrenees • Experience a Stage finish • Watch the Tour on our local roads • Be in the action at a Stage start • Single occupancy details on request.
Prices feom €695 pp
PAY DEPOSIT NOW